Registers and Grilles
Installation of registers and
grilles is a simple process. The only tools needed are a tape measure and
- To begin, remove the old register or grille
from the wall. Measure the old grille and size by using How
to Measure Grilles.
- Purchase the correct grille. The old saying
measure twice and purchase once will save you money and time. Use the
selector guides on our website and pick the style you like.
- Place the vent into the opening and attach
- It is very important that you attach the
screws to something substantial other than drywall. Failure to do this could result in the vent falling out of the
hole and injuring a person or destroying property. Your options are:
- Attach to Existing Ductwork or Sheet Metal
- Attach to Existing Wood Framing
- Attach with a drywall anchor (Not included)