Return & Shipping Policies
Item Return Policy / Satisfaction Guarantee:
- All regularly stocked items may be returned for any reason within two weeks from delivery of order. We will issue credit in full for the item cost. Shipping costs on returned items, both to and from Atlanta Supply, are not refundable.
- After two weeks, items will be charged with a 15% restocking fee.
- Items received after four weeks will not be accepted.
- On returned items that were sent with free freight, you will be credited for the item less the original freight incurred to ship it to you.
- You are responsible for returning items to us, and they must be received by us uninstalled and in new condition for credit to be issued.
- All items that are custom, made to order, or unusually large quantities are not subject to cancellation or return. If you have an order that fits this profile, you will be notified in writing before we ship your order.
Damaged / Defective Merchandise / Errors in Shipment:
- Should you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us and we will ship a replacement.
- If the item is returned to us without prior contact, we will not be able to credit you for return freight.
- We will file any necessary damage claims with the shipper.
NOTE: We suggest that you use a "traceable carrier" that can provide you with "proof of delivery."
All items sold by The Atlanta Supply Co. are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of receipt of goods unless otherwise marked in the item description.
When will my order ship?
Most orders received before 1:00 EST Monday - Friday will ship the same day. In the event we are out of stock on an item, you can view the estimated lead time before shipment in your shopping cart. Additionally, we have some items that are non-stock special order items. These will be marked with the lead time to order.